You are not satisfied with your order and would like to send it back to us? No problem ! At Precision Ski, you have 30 days from the reception of your products to exercise your right of retraction, without having to justify your reasons or pay any penalty. However, you will have to pay the return shipping costs.
Would you like to make an exchange? Unfortunately, Precisionski no longer offers exchanges due to logistical reasons. Upon receipt of your return, you will automatically be refunded for the returned product(s).
You will have to place a new order to receive a new item.
How do you return one or more items?
Nothing could be easier, just follow the steps below:
1) Log on to our returns platform and enter your postcode and order number.
2) Check the item(s) to be returned and select the reason for the return.
3) Then choose the carrier you wish to use for your return.
4) Once all the information has been filled in, all you have to do is confirm the return and pay the corresponding return costs.
5) You will receive a confirmation email on your personal address but you will also have the possibility to download thereturn label directly on our platform.
6) Pack your product, stick the label and drop it off at the depot of your choice.
7) Upon receipt of your parcel, we will proceed with the reimbursement of the order within 48 hours (working days and under acceptance of the return). The totality of the order is refunded (shipping costs + price of the product).
8) Once the refund is made, you will receive a confirmation email with a document called CREDIT NOTE to inform you of the amount refunded.
9) Your refund will appear on the payment method used within three days..
Please note that no returns will be accepted in our shops.
What items can be returned?
All products on the site can be returned, except those marked differently. The returned products must be intact, inperfect condition for resale, in their original packaging.. They must not have been worn or used, nor have they suffered any deterioration, however slight, and must be in a perfectly clean condition. Any product that is damaged, incomplete, or whose original packaging has deteriorated will not be refunded.
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized (Article 121-20-2). This article is valid for ski packs delivered with bindings assembled at the customer's request. As the bindings are customized to the customer's boot size, no skis will be returned.
No return request will be accepted under the pretext of a cheaper price from one of our competitors.
First of all, in order for your return to be compliant, the returned products must be :
|NEW||NOT WORN||ORIGINAL PACKAGE||NOT TAPED|
The shoes must be returned in the original box, the shoe box cannot be used as a shipping box, this set must be packed in another box for protection during shipping.
Precisionski reserves the right to withhold 5% of the total amount of your order if the package is returned to us without taking care to respect the above instructions.
For any other questions you can consult our FAQ.